Great benefits, awesome team, and quality of life
At Sykesville Veterinary Clinic, our patient and their pets are part of our family, and we have that same commitment to our team members. We’re seeking a full- or part-time Associate DVM for our growing, locally-owned practice who can help us continue to provide exceptional veterinary care. We’re located in Sykesville, MD—a vibrant, historic community just minutes from downtown Baltimore and 40 miles outside of Washington, D.C.
About This Position
We expect that as a veterinary professional or exceptional recent graduate you have a DVM/VMD, strong internal medicine and general surgery skills, and that you understand the day-to-day requirements of seeing and treating patients. In addition to those duties, you’ll be most successful in this position if you:
• have a minimum of 1 year of clinical experience or are a stellar recent graduate
• are a good communicator
• have a positive, optimistic attitude
• some specialty experience, particularly with exotics, pocket pets, and/or certification in animal acupuncture
• a collaborative spirit—our team works together very well
• Competitive salary based on experience
• 30-34-hour work week with no after-hours emergencies
• Some relocation costs paid
• Paid vacation and personal days
• Health and dental insurance
• Simple IRA
• Employee pet discount
• License and professional organization dues
• Paid malpractice insurance
• CE allowance
Ready to Apply?
We’d love to see a cover letter highlighting why you think you’d be a good fit for our practice as well as a fully updated resume. Please send all materials to the attention of Dr. Colwell at email@example.com.