- First exam and first 3 follow-up exams
- Rabies vaccine
- DISTEMPER-PARVO Vaccines: protects against the two major diseases that cause death in puppies
- LEPTO Vaccines: Lepto is a bacteria that is shed in the urine of many wild animals. Infection causes kidney and liver failure. It can also infect people.
- BORDETELLA Vaccines: prevents kennel cough, a highly contagious respiratory disease
- Canine Flu Vaccines: prevents Canine Flu
- FECAL EXAMS: Check for intestinal parasites, which can cause diarrhea and can also affect people
- Lyme Vaccines: protects against Lyme disease
- DEWORMINGS with Pyrantal
Includes everything in the Bronze Package, plus:
- HEARTWORM and FLEA/TICK PREVENTION: 6 month supply. For the prevention of Heartworm disease, Fleas and Ticks.
- 2-10 lb
- 11-25 lb
- 26-50 lb
- 51-100 lb
Includes everything in the Silver Package, plus:
- SPAY/NEUTER: for the prevention of pregnancy, uterine infection, mammary, ovarian, testicular, and uterine cancer
- Fluid therapy and pain management during surgery
- HOME AGAIN MICROCHIP: A permanent ID system to help locate your pet should he/she get lost or stolen
- COMPLETE BLOOD PROFILE: Screens for kidney and liver disease and anemia prior to surgery
- <35 lb Female
- 1-50 lb Male
- 36-60 lb Female
- 51-99 lb Male
- 61-99 lb Female
- >100 lb Male
- >100 lb Female
*Carroll County dog license fee is NOT included.
Individual pricing will be discussed at time of visit. Total price of chosen packages can be made in 3 equal payments. All Puppy/Kitten packages are non transferable and/or non refundable. Fees DO NOT include medications or tests other than those specified. Fees DO NOT include medications or tests other than those specified.